The Library staff welcomes new and returning students and faculty. We’re looking forward to serving patrons in person again. There are some new rules that we ask you to observe while using the library:
- You must wear a mask in all public areas of the library.
- No food or drink is permitted even in the lobby (because you would need to remove your mask).
- Maintain proper spacing: no more than 2 people may sit at the library tables at opposite corners.
- No more than 2 people may use the study rooms and you must sign in.
- Don’t crowd when waiting for service at the circulation or reference desk.
- Please swipe your Seminary swipecard when entering the library so we can keep track of who has been there in case contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Please wash your hands regularly and remember that we have hand sanitizer in the lobby.
Please note that we have greatly added to our electronic resources; these can be accessed remotely with your Populi login. Many reserve books are available online; please check the catalog before you come in. If you need help, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
IF YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT COME TO THE LIBRARY.
Search the library catalog:
Course Reserves – search by class title, course number, or professor
Databases and Online Reference Sources
- ATLA Religion Database (ATLA Database Search Tips)
- ProQuest Religion Database (NEW!)
- ProQuest Religion & Philosophy ebook collection (NEW!)
- Oxford Handbooks of Religion
- Oxford Reference Online
- Open Access Digital Theological Library
- Chicago Manual of Style Online
- WorldCat (catalog of 70,000+ international libraries)
- HathiTrust (digitized copies of copyright-free library books)